Only administrators can make another person an administrator. To do so, log in to your TunnelBear for Teams account. Under the Member’s view, find the member you want to convert to an administrator. On the right side of the page, click the arrow to expand the menu for that team member and select 'administrator'. That team member will receive an email confirming they have been made an administrator. If you want to change someone back to a regular member, click the same arrow and select 'member'.
- How do I create a new team?
- How do I add new team members?
- What is domain sign-up?
- Can I convert my individual account to a Teams account?
- Can my team use a dedicated/static IP?
- How do I change someone from a team member to a team administrator, or vice versa?
- Is there a limit to the number of administrators I can have?
- What is the difference between an administrator and a team member?