If you have certain third-party apps downloaded, such as screen filters, battery savers, or launching apps, they may interfere with your ability to select the 'I trust this application' checkbox. Some of these apps include Twilight, Rotation Manager, Dodol Launcher, and Juice Defender. Turning these applications off briefly will allow you to select this checkbox. Once that is done, you can turn those apps back on, and TunnelBear should function properly.
- Mobile Installation Issues
- Desktop Installation Issues
- Where can I download the latest version of TunnelBear?
- Why does TunnelBear want me to install a helper tool on macOS?
- Why do I need to install a VPN Profile on iOS?
- Why can't I check the 'I trust this application' checkbox when installing the Android app?
- Why isn't the TunnelBear app available in my location?
- How do I uninstall TunnelBear?