We are currently looking into reports of an issue where some users are unable to connect on iOS after a recent update (version 3.1.2). While we work to have a fix out soon, there are some steps you can try to fix the issue up.
How to fix:
- Open the sidebar in the app, and make sure to "Log out"
- Close the app and return to your home screen
- Uninstall the TunnelBear application
- Reboot your iOS device
- Download TunnelBear once more from the App store
- Sign in and try to connect again
If you continue to run into problems however, please be sure to get in touch with our Support Bears, and let them know!