TunnelBear does not offer static IP. When you connect to TunnelBear, your IP will be dynamic. This means that the IP address you're connected to will change each time you connect, reconnect, or change tunnels.
- What does TunnelBear do? What is a VPN?
- How do I install TunnelBear?
- How do I use TunnelBear?
- How do I know TunnelBear is working?
- What devices will TunnelBear work on?
- How many connections can I make?
- Where can I tunnel to and from?
- How much data do free users get?
- What is the difference between the browser extension and the desktop applications?
- Does TunnelBear accept country requests?