TunnelBear does not offer static IP. When you connect to TunnelBear, your IP will be dynamic. This means that the IP address you're connected to will change each time you connect, reconnect, or change tunnels.
- Does TunnelBear provide manual configuration for the VPN connection?
- Can I use TunnelBear on my router?
- Why do I receive a CAPTCHA when using TunnelBear?
- What operating systems (OS) does TunnelBear require?
- What does TunnelBear do? What is a VPN?
- How do I install TunnelBear?
- How do I use TunnelBear?
- How do I know TunnelBear is working?
- What devices will TunnelBear work on?
- How many connections can I make?