TunnelBear does not offer static IP. When you connect to TunnelBear, your IP will be dynamic. This means that the IP address you're connected to will change each time you connect, reconnect, or change tunnels.
- What is TunnelBear and how does it work?
- What devices will TunnelBear work on?
- Where can I tunnel to and from?
- How many connections can I make?
- How much data do free users get?
- What's the difference between the browser extension and the desktop applications?
- Does TunnelBear offer Static IP?
- Does TunnelBear accept country requests?