TunnelBear does not currently provide manual configuration for the VPN connection. The connection has to be made from within the TunnelBear application or browser extension on one of our supported platforms/devices. You can find a list of currently supported devices by heading to this help article.
- Does TunnelBear provide manual configuration for the VPN connection?
- Can I use TunnelBear on my router?
- Why do I receive a CAPTCHA when using TunnelBear?
- What operating systems (OS) does TunnelBear require?
- What does TunnelBear do? What is a VPN?
- How do I install TunnelBear?
- How do I use TunnelBear?
- How do I know TunnelBear is working?
- What devices will TunnelBear work on?
- How many connections can I make?