If you're running into issues on your iOS device, try the following steps.
Reinstall the VPN profile:
- Make sure that TunnelBear is OFF.
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the TunnelBear app.
- Click on Reinstall Profile.
- Follow the prompts.
Change the Tunneling Protocol:
- Head into your iOS settings.
- Locate TunnelBear by scrolling down.
- Select Tunneling Protocol.
- Change the protocol to any option listed.
- Head back into the app and attempt connecting.
- Repeat until you find one that allows you to connect.
Note: If you don't notice an improvement with any of the tunneling protocols, switch back to Default and contact our Support Bears for further asistance.
Changing Tunneling Protocol: iOS